Helping small- to medium-sized businesses grow is my passion. With a background in the Web, intrapreneurship and content marketing, I create value in the following ways.
- Work with diverse teams to project-manage complex Web redesigns (usually in Drupal and WordPress)
- Maintain websites; edit and write digital content and blogs
- Design and send newsletters, ecommunications, automated emails and deals using Mailchimp
- Research and incorporate valuable SEO keywords into Web content and blog posts using Moz, SEMrush and SpyFu
- Monitor Web analytics via Google, Webmaster Tools and other platforms; utilize Google Webmaster Tools
- Turn blog and Web content into books; write and publish books in Amazon, IngramSpark, CreateSpace and other ebookstores and print-on-demand venues
- Create blog posts designed for humans that capitalize on relevant SEO opportunities
- Research, negotiate and place PPC and CPM advertising; purchase and monitor Google search Adwords as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social advertising
- Produce instructional videos for YouTube and podcast venues
- Live-tweet and otherwise cover events; author press releases
- Manage social media, creating and scheduling organic social posts with an eye toward best times for engagement and audience building; monitor and report analytics
- Network, exhibit and present as the marketing director for a business
- Perform general business intrapreneurship, administration and customer support
- Provide technical support for global startups, using Google translate as necessary
Want to know more? Contact me.