I am a journalist-turned-marketer, whose skills include multimedia and digital marketing.
Here are some of the things I do on a daily basis:
- Create well-written, accurate blog posts designed for humans that capitalize on relevant SEO opportunities.
- Research and incorporate valuable SEO keywords into Web content and blog posts.
- Update and maintain websites; work with diverse teams to manage complex Web redesign projects (usually Drupal and WordPress).
- Design and send newsletters, ecommunications and deals.
- Turn blog and Web content into ebooks; write ebooks; produce ebooks and print books.
- Research, negotiate and place PPC and CPM advertising; buy and monitor Google search Adwords as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social advertising.
- Monitor Web analytics via Google, Webmaster Tools and other platforms.
- Produce instructional videos.
- Design infographics to supplement blog and Web content.
- Live-tweet and otherwise cover events; author press releases.
- Create and schedule organic social posts with an eye toward best times for engagement.
- General intrapreneurship.
I sincerely enjoy helping small- to medium-sized businesses grow their digital footprint using content marketing tactics.