Helping small- to medium-sized enterprises grow is my passion. Here are some of the things I do to create value for my clients.
- Email marketing: Design, write and send newsletters and promotions; set up automated email communications flows for customer onboarding; create RSS emails; and develop email courses for content marketing using Mailchimp.
- Content marketing: Develop content strategy, narrative and editorial calendar. Oversee editorial teams in production of content that drives marketing objectives.
- Web tasks: Maintain websites; project-manage complex Web redesigns (usually in Drupal and WordPress).
- SEO: Research and incorporate SEO into Web content and blog posts using Moz, SEMrush and SpyFu.
- Blogging: Write blog posts designed for humans that capitalize on relevant SEO opportunities.
- Analytics: Monitor Web analytics via Google, Webmaster Tools and other platforms; utilize Google Webmaster Tools.
- Content Repackaging: Repurpose content from various sources into new formats, including books.
- Book Compilation: Compile and format simple books from client content; publish books in Amazon, IngramSpark, CreateSpace.
- Media buying: Research, negotiate and place PPC and CPM advertising; purchase and monitor Google search Adwords as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social advertising.
- Technical documentation and video: Produce instructional videos for YouTube and podcast venues; create technical documentation for users.
- Social media: Create and schedule organic social posts with an eye toward best times for engagement and audience building; monitor and report analytics; live-tweet.
- Customer / tech support: Provide technical support and customer support for global startups, using Google translate as necessary.
- In-person promotion: Network, exhibit and present on clients’ behalf.
Can I create value for you? Reach out.