Helping small- to medium-sized businesses grow is my passion. With a background in the Web, intrapreneurship and content marketing, I create value in the following ways.
- Email marketing: Design, write and send newsletters and promotions, set up automated email comm flows for onboarding and create email courses for content marketing with Mailchimp
- Content marketing: Develop content strategy, narratives and editorial calendars. Oversee editorial teams in production of content that drives marketing objectives.
- Web tasks: Maintain websites; project-manage complex Web redesigns (usually in Drupal and WordPress)
- SEO: Research and incorporate valuable SEO keywords into Web content and blog posts using Moz, SEMrush and SpyFu
- Blogging: Write blog posts designed for humans that capitalize on relevant SEO opportunities
- Analytics: Monitor Web analytics via Google, Webmaster Tools and other platforms; utilize Google Webmaster Tools
- Content Repackaging: Repurpose content from various sources into new forms, including books; write and publish books in Amazon, IngramSpark, CreateSpace
- Media buying: Research, negotiate and place PPC and CPM advertising; purchase and monitor Google search Adwords as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social advertising
- Technical documentation and video: Produce instructional videos for YouTube and podcast venues; create technical documentation for users
- Social media: Create and schedule organic social posts with an eye toward best times for engagement and audience building; monitor and report analytics; live-tweet
- Customer / tech support: Provide technical support for global startups, using Google translate as necessary
- In-person promotion: Network, exhibit and present as marketing director
Want to know more? Contact me.